Whats Up Nails - Nail Vinyl Stencils Variety Pack 4pcs (Greek, Herringbone, Marbled Zig Zag, Hypnose) for Nail Art Design
Whats Up Nails - Nail Vinyl Stencils Variety Pack 4pcs (Greek, Herringbone, Marbled Zig Zag, Hypnose) for Nail Art Design by Whats Up Nails at Star Nails Elgin. MPN: PNWUN. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to Use Apply nail polish on your nails and wait until completely dry. We recommend using fast dry top coat over nail polish or bare nails to create a flat surface which helps the product stick better. Make sure nail is dry and free of oily residues before applying product. Lightly push tape/stencils to the nail using a finger, especially paying attention to the areas near skin, cuticles, and the tips of long nails. You can always cut nail tape to size if they are too long and cut stencil
Product Description & Reviews
How to Use Apply nail polish on your nails and wait until completely dry. We recommend using fast dry top coat over nail polish or bare nails to create a flat surface which helps the product stick better. Make sure nail is dry and free of oily residues before applying product. Lightly push tape/stencils to the nail using a finger, especially paying attention to the areas near skin, cuticles, and the tips of long nails. You can always cut nail tape to size if they are too long and cut stencils to help them form better to the tip, sides and curvature of the nail. Try peeling stencils from different directions if you have trouble with smaller pieces not remaining on the backing paper. Find your direction and peel fast, holding stencil close the backing sheet. When small pieces remain within a stencil, flip and stick/peel the stencil to the back of the paper to remove all stuck pieces. Apply fresh or thinned, not thick or gloopy, nail polish across the tape/stencil. Shimmer and metallic nail polishes work better than cremes. We recommend applying nail polish with a sponge lightly pushing it to your nail, similar to ombre design, this prevents any polish bleeding under the stencil giving cleaner lines. Remove extra nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush dipped in acetone or nail polish remover. Remove tape/stencils immediately after applying nail polish using your fingers, tweezers or nippers while the polish is still wet. For better results pull the tape following its edges and stencils following the pattern. Wait until your design has completely dried before applying top coat. Use fresh or thinned top coat, hold your brush parallel to your nail and try not to touch a nail with the brush, only the top coat drop should touch the nail to prevent smearing.
Features & Highlights
- You will receive 4 vinyl sheets: Greek (20 strips & stencils), Herringbone (12 stencils), Marbled Zig Zag (12 stencils), Hypnose (12 stencils). Stencil size: 7/8in x 1 1/8in (22mm x 28mm). Sheet size: 3in x 5in (75mm x 125mm).
- Nail stencils are made from high quality vinyl in Arizona, USA. You can use them with regular polish, gel and airbrush for manicure and pedicure. Stencils are not reusable, they are not meant to be left on nails as decals, stickers or wraps.
- Our nail vinyls will help you create beautiful DIY nail art decorations on your fingers and toes yourself at home without visiting a salon. We offer the biggest variety of trendy patterns, image outlines and templates.
- You can find step by step instruction below in the How to Use section to learn all tips to get crisp lines and professional looking nail design for your cute mani. You will also receive an instruction card with tips with your order.
- Search for whatsupnails on Instagram or Youtube to find tutorial videos and photos using our nail art supplies and accessories to guide you in this adventure! Scroll down to read How To Use nail stencils to receive the best results!
Whats Up Nails
Stickers & Decals
Variety Pack (4 sheets)
0.1 x 3 x 5 inches
4.3 x 0.2 x 5.1 inches
Have questions about this item (PNWUN), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whats Up Nails, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Great nail DIY decoraction--Easy to use! Owning it, you can creat beautiful shining nail by yourself as like Professional nail shop. NOTE 1.If the nail foil transfer sticker did not fully stick, you can try to sticking more times with stickers Or use...
mpn: 111019, ean: 0754858419612,
3D Luxury Brand Nail Art Stickers. Make your nails beautiful and luxurious. We sell quality nail stickers. 100% brand new and high quality Can be used to design your own nail art, nail patterns, highlight, etc. Can be used with UV Gel / acrylic nails...
mpn: 20601, ean: 0749390613604,
Alitake Nail Foil Transfer Sticker, Art Nail Decals Set for Women and Kids Alitake nail decals set is designed to make art nail decoration at-home simple. It includes almost everything needed in a nail art decoration. Easy to apply and remove. Suitab...
mpn: PLI, ean: 0647356280917,
These playful decals will make you mani a headturner Water Tattoos are a fun way to jazz up the nails without much effort. Tattoos work very well for someone with busy schedule or for those of us who are not very good with drawing designs. These wi...